By Indiana from Be Peachy
Indiana is a holistic health coach and runs smoothie workshops in Auckland. She's kindly shared some yummy smoothie recipes for Smoothie Month. Follow Be Peachy on Instagram here: @be.peachy_
Makes 8. Takes 15 minutes + overnight to set
- 1 handful of oob organic mixed berries
- A few pieces of oob organic sliced banana
- 1 cup of Almond milk
- 1 Scoop of chocolate protein
- 2 Tbsp of coconut yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp of ground flaxseed
- A Squeeze of honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tsp of almond butter
- Top with fresh berries & shredded coconut
- Chuck your ingredients in a blender and whiz away!
- The one important rule is to not overfill your blender and adjust measurements accordingly, enjoy the liquid goodness.