By Buffy from Be Good Organics
After recovering from Graves disease with the help of a plant-based diet and lifestyle, Buffy founded Be Good Organics so she could share her knowledge and passion about this lifestyle with others. Since then, Be Good Organics has become New Zealand’s most well loved and frequented plant-based blog, with a global audience of now over 150,000. Head on over there now for more deliciously simple plant-based recipes, and easy-to-understand nutritional information! Insta @begoodorganics or www.begoodorganics.com
Makes 8. Takes 15 minutes + overnight to set
- 2 cups oob organic NEW smoothie mix Revitalise (beetroot, blueberry, blackberry, ginger)
- 2 cups dairy-free greek yoghurt
- 4 tbsp liquid sweetener
- 1 vanilla bean scraped OR 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- Blend yoghurt, 3 tbsp sweetener and vanilla bean. Pour into moulds 2/3 full.
- Blend berries with remaining 1 tbsp sweetener. Pour on top of yoghurt mix.
- Notes: If you don’t have dairy free yogurt handy, you can substitute this for 1 1/4 c cashews + 1 cup water.
- Using a knife, push the berry mix down the sides of the moulds to create a swirled effect, then place in freezer to set.