2 cups oob organic mashed banana (defrosted)
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup ground flaxseed
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp mixed spice
1/4 cup dairy free milk
1 cup oob organic fresh or frozen blueberries
2 tsp coconut sugar
1 handful coconut flakes
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius bake.
2. Mash banana in a medium sized bowl.
3. Add dry ingredients to the bowl and mix well (minus coconut sugar and flakes)
4. Add milk and oob blueberries and fold mixture together.
5. Transfer the mixture to a small-medium size baking dish (the smaller the dish the thicker the oatmeal bake will be).
6. Sprinkle coconut sugar and coconut flakes on top.
7. Place into the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.