By Indiana from Be Peachy
Indiana is a holistic health coach and runs smoothie workshops in Auckland. She's kindly shared some yummy smoothie recipes for Smoothie Month. Follow Be Peachy on Instagram here: @be.peachy_
Makes 8. Takes 15 minutes + overnight to set
- 1 handful of oob organic mixed berries
- 1 scoop of organic spirulina (alternatively a handful of spinach)
- 1 cup of almond milk or coconut water
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds (alternatively ground flaxseed)
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein
- 1 squeeze of lime juice
- ½ of a Kiwi Fruit
- ¼ of an Avocado
- Chuck your ingredients in a blender and whiz away!
- The one important rule is to not overfill your blender and adjust measurements accordingly, enjoy the liquid goodness.