Ingredients (single serve)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup oob organic Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Tb water
- 1 tsp granulated stevia
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- Mix honey, cinnamon, protein powder, and coconut milk together, until smooth.
- Stir in chia seeds until well combined (approx. 1 minute).
- Pour combined mixture into your chosen dish and set aside.
Top layer (compote)
- Heat raspberries, water, and stevia, stirring generously to break up oob organic Frozen Raspberries.
- Simmer to reduce liquid. Stir through vanilla before removing from heat to cool.
- Spoon compote onto chia seed layer and sprinkle with coconut.